Service Firm Marketing
Our Professional Services marketing plans are based on these fundamentals:
Professional service firms cover a broad spectrum, from accountants, attorneys, financial advisors, and human resources experts, to website designers, technology consultants, architects, builders, and interior designers.
These services all require a high level of expertise, but they also present a common challenge — marketing. It can be difficult (and uncomfortable) to try and convince a prospective client that your services are better or more competitive than another professional.
- Traditional marketing channels, including referrals and networking, will continue to be important but cannot be the only source of new business for your firm.
- Your marketing plan will need a coordinated variety of tactics, that is centered around your website. These tactics could include social media, newsletters, email marketing, webinars and speaking engagements. The key is a well-crafted plan and marketing calendar with clear objectives for each tactic.
- Your website must have a current, responsive design that portrays a professional image. Outdated sites, with a lot of text and information about you, will not engage today’s web visitors.
- Relationships are more important than the “social media app of the month” mentality that some marketing gurus want you to believe. Keeping in touch with your network and your existing clients must be done with the same planning intensity as your new business efforts.
- It is difficult to balance your time between marketing and providing services. Marketing automation tools can help ensure that your marketing efforts stay on a consistent calendar.
- We will schedule meetings with you on a regular basis to help you stay on course with your marketing plan. If you need some additional resources, we can provide those as well.